If you are looking to give life to the spaces and corners in your home, keep in mind that good lighting is an important key. To achieve this, we would recommend the following:
1. Take advantage of natural light
If your rooms have good natural lighting, use it to the fullest. On the contrary, if you have dark spaces, look for how to enhance sunlight. You can generate some openings or windows in the walls or ceilings to let in more natural light.
2. Use light colors
The light shades on the walls, decorative objects and furniture enhance sunlight and make the whole space more illuminated. In particular, white absorbs light and makes this bounce provide greater clarity. It is important that you do not saturate the space with excess accessories as these tend to absorb light, which could dull and obscure the place. If you do not want the whole space to have pastel or light colors you can combine them with bright or dark tones, looking for a contrast that makes the space more pleasant.
3. Lean on artificial light
Keep in mind that artificial light serves to decorate and generate certain environments, so you must be clear about what you need and what you want to achieve in the spaces. For example, if you are looking for a place of rest and tranquility, use a relaxing and soft lighting.
However, if you need to develop tasks that require additional light, the simplest thing is that you resort to auxiliary lighting with lamps. In this way, you will be able to use extra light only when you need it and the spaces will not be with excess light, as this sometimes generates fatigue, heat and an increase in energy consumption.
Keep in mind:
- If you are going to use artificial light, it is advisable to use the LED light technology, with which you can save up to 90% of energy and the bulbs will have a lifespan of up to 25,000 hours.
- The lamps will always be the best allies in lighting issues, you can install them on the ceilings, use them as floor lamps, desktop or for reading.
- You can also give a new look to each of the spaces in your home by changing the location of the lamps occasionally.
4. Choose the right type of light for each space:
• Cold light: it is the one indicated for the kitchen or the parking lot
• Daylight: It is recommended in the bathroom or in study or work areas
• Warm light: It is ideal for the rooms, the dining room or the living room.
Written by todayhomes
- How to Purchase New Speakers for Your Place
- Ways to Cut Costs on Kitchen
- 7 tips to choose the perfect furniture for your room
- Top Safety Hazards for Your Home Appliance
- Everything you need to know the charges and service about Packers And Movers
- 7 TRICKS AND TIPS FOR YOUR KITCHEN
- Don’t Just Buy New, Find the Best Appliance Repair Near You Today
- Great Home Remodeling
- Make kitchen a fun place for children
- Modern Shower Heads
- Interstate Removals: Tips to Help You Choose the Right Removalist for Your Move
- Eco sustainable cleaning and maintenance – shower, freezer and floors
- Five tips for furnishing your first home
- 7 tips to improve energy efficiency in the home
- 7 cleaning habits to keep the house always neat and shiny
- Bosch Appliances Are Undoubtedly The Best!
- List of Dishwasher Problems – Take Action Instantly For Long Years Of Better Performance
- Home Office
- 5 Tips for Choosing your TV Cabinet
- Kitchen Remodeling: Ensuring Safety