There are many tricks to maximize ventilation and space in your home, If your room is too small? Do not panic, there are many tricks to maximize ventilation and space!
Optimizes the bed
To modify the bed, there is thousand and one tricks and allows storage to order its affairs without cluttering the visual space. It uses and abuses of 2 in 1: headboard, bookcase, end of bed storage box, storage drawers that slide under the bed … do not forget the loft beds that create a second space in your room (office , sitting room, dressing room …). Consider also the folding bed that folds up easily against the wall in the morning, still square meters won!
It focuses on small volumes
There are no secrets: a room ventilated unclutters it up and forget the big volumes. Exit the closet so imposing, the king size bed or two night tables large. Thankfully brands gives us quite a boost for maximum storage in formats mini (IKEA has even made its priority this year!)
We adopt the mirror
Ideal for visually enlarge a room, the mirror reflects the light and produces a beautiful optical illusion that makes us win virtual space! A pass in large format on the cabinet doors!
It opts for sobriety
The space is gained also through a few simple rules: we do not overload the wall frames or bookshelves, furniture is preferred to solid colors and avoids color palette too broad. Finally we adopt the woods clear that ease the view. That’s it!
Written by todayhomes
- How to set your room in six easy steps
- Make kitchen a fun place for children
- Top Safety Hazards for Your Home Appliance
- Great Home Remodeling
- How to Find a Great Removal Service
- Modern Shower Heads
- It May Be Time to Update Your Home’s Décor
- Everything you need to know the charges and service about Packers And Movers
- Updating Your Interior Home Design
- Kitchen Accessories
- What furniture for small homes?
- 5 Tips for Choosing your TV Cabinet
- List of Dishwasher Problems – Take Action Instantly For Long Years Of Better Performance
- Which is Better Aluminum window and doors or PVC
- What to Expect From Your Drain Repair Technicians
- 7 tips to improve energy efficiency in the home
- How do the colors in our home influence us?
- High-Quality Security Systems Can Be True Life-Savers for Homeowners
- Tips to light up your home properly
- Why to be Careful about Selection of Entry Doors Saskatoon?