Creativity is the association between ideas and known concepts, which usually produce original solutions. In the kitchen, being creative and finding those original solutions, helps us to surprise our guests with new dishes but also with new experiences, services or concepts.
But what can we do to be more creative? In this post we will make a compilation of the keys to unleash our creativity.
1. Do not force creativity. By forcing creativity, we only managed to run more risk of blocking ourselves. Let things be authentic and flow on their own.
2. Do not let a single idea escape. Inspiration does not warn and if it catches us without pen and paper, we run the risk of losing ideas forever. Our advice is to always carry a notebook of ideas on top or, for the most technological, an application of notes on the mobile.
3. Break with the routine. Creativity tries to make new associations between concepts to generate something original. If we do not leave the usual environment in which we move, it is much more difficult for ideas to arise.
4. Put your heart in what you do. Because creativity is an attitude, rather than an ability. Have fun and excite yourself between the stoves and remember that if you can believe, you can create.
5. Allow yourself to make mistakes. Learn from them and persevere. Nobody always guesses. If we accept this we will relax and our right hemisphere of the brain, the one in charge of creativity, will flow more calmly.
Written by todayhomes
- How to set your room in six easy steps
- Make kitchen a fun place for children
- What to Expect From Your Drain Repair Technicians
- Tips to Make Packing Before a Big Move Much Easier
- Kitchen Accessories
- A Bespoke Garden Studio – Perfect for Spiritual Exercise!
- How to Purchase New Speakers for Your Place
- Five tips for furnishing your first home
- Tips to light up your home properly
- Ten tips to renovate your home
- Ways to Cut Costs on Kitchen
- How to maintain your house
- Leave your furniture as new by yourself with these 5 tips
- How to Find a Great Removal Service
- Home Office
- Don’t Just Buy New, Find the Best Appliance Repair Near You Today
- Develop creativity in the kitchen
- Living Room Furniture; Ideas, solutions and tips for choosing them
- Top Safety Hazards for Your Home Appliance
- A Long Distance Move Is A Big Job