Creativity is the association between ideas and known concepts, which usually produce original solutions. In the kitchen, being creative and finding those original solutions, helps us to surprise our guests with new dishes but also with new experiences, services or concepts.
But what can we do to be more creative? In this post we will make a compilation of the keys to unleash our creativity.
1. Do not force creativity. By forcing creativity, we only managed to run more risk of blocking ourselves. Let things be authentic and flow on their own.
2. Do not let a single idea escape. Inspiration does not warn and if it catches us without pen and paper, we run the risk of losing ideas forever. Our advice is to always carry a notebook of ideas on top or, for the most technological, an application of notes on the mobile.
3. Break with the routine. Creativity tries to make new associations between concepts to generate something original. If we do not leave the usual environment in which we move, it is much more difficult for ideas to arise.
4. Put your heart in what you do. Because creativity is an attitude, rather than an ability. Have fun and excite yourself between the stoves and remember that if you can believe, you can create.
5. Allow yourself to make mistakes. Learn from them and persevere. Nobody always guesses. If we accept this we will relax and our right hemisphere of the brain, the one in charge of creativity, will flow more calmly.
Written by todayhomes
- How to Purchase New Speakers for Your Place
- Tips for designing your bathroom cabinet
- Updating Your Interior Home Design
- A Long Distance Move Is A Big Job
- Great Home Remodeling
- You Can Get a Door That Is Both Stylish and Secure
- Modern Shower Heads
- How to Find a Great Removal Service
- A Bespoke Garden Studio – Perfect for Spiritual Exercise!
- Which is Better Aluminum window and doors or PVC
- High-Quality Security Systems Can Be True Life-Savers for Homeowners
- Everything you need to know the charges and service about Packers And Movers
- Home Office
- Eco sustainable cleaning and maintenance – shower, freezer and floors
- Ten tips to renovate your home
- 5 Tips for Choosing your TV Cabinet
- It May Be Time to Update Your Home’s Décor
- 9 Reasons You Should Hire Moving Companies for Relocation
- How to set your room in six easy steps
- Kitchen Accessories